Before we start, my name is Pablo Navarro, and Im the founder of JVSP. I want to learn how we can serve you better, so I will personally be available for two daily conversations starting September 1st. You can access my personal schedule at calendly.com/jvsp. During these conversations, we can discuss your needs, your ideas, our experiences, whatever you need!
This article is a quick overview of what weve been up to, and what we plan to do to offer you an even better product in 2018 and onward.
Now, lets get started!
You may know that we started JVSP in the beginning of 2016 at the Google Campus in Madrid, with the goal of innovating how people in a variety of industries approach learning. And although were incredibly proud of where weve come, getting here has not been easy
- We self-funded the project using only profit from working with our word of mouth clients.
- We developed the first functional version of JVSP, only to realize it was impossible to scale.
- So, we started developing a new version: scalable, faster, and more attractive and robust.
- At the same time, we have been taking advantage of everything weve learned.
What has happened over the last few months?
In recent months, we have been building our client base, and gaining experience in a variety of industries. So far, weve been working successfully with these kinds of organizations:
- Three talent development consulting firms: Moebius Consulting and 2C Consulting and 3’59.
- One IT consulting firm. Vass
- Energy, resources and infrastructure.
- Food and beverage.
And they are using JVSP successfully for:
- Leadership academies.
- Soft skills training.
- Sales and product training programs.
- Onboarding trainining.
- Educational curricula
- Sustainability training.
- Cybersecurity training.
- Weve reached more than 90% engagement in our clients training programs.
- We have found the right product to serve our market.
- We were accepted into the Google for Entrepreneurs Program.
- To this point, we have been able to sustain JVSP with self-funding.
WHAT WE ENVISION FOR 2018
After a full year working with clients and partners, and listening to their needs, weve learned that they find the following aspects of JVSP to be the most valuable:
- Our end-user clients are looking for an easy way to build attractive and unique courses that hook users. They dont need to change their LMS. Instead, they use JVSP for their special projects.
- Our partners are most concerned with having independence, and improving the rollout of their projects (blended learning, change management, compliance, etc.)
So, these are the aspects we will continue to focus on and improve in 2018.
What are our goals?
Our strategy consists of acquiring and establishing relationships with clients through two methods:
- With the help of our partners, who will use our tool in their projects with end-user clients.
- Using our site and our support features to show potential clients the possibilities of working with our tool.
The numbers we want to reach in 2018:
- We aim to close agreements with four more partners worldwide, which will bring us to a total of seven. We anticipate at least five new organizations/projects over the course of the year from every partner. And we are also talking with potential partners in the US, Mexico, Spain (only one spot left) and Indonesia.
- We also aim to attain engagement and provide assistance to an additional 75 new clients worldwide.
How do we work with them?
- Ensuring that the system is working and improving every day.
- Listening to suggestions and including them in our roadmap.
- Sharing experiences.
- Assisting in internal and external sales.
- Establishing healthy and enriching relationships.
How will we finance it moving forward?
We will carry out two rounds of funding, the first in September, 2017, and the second in January, 2018. Once we have reached our goals, we will reflect on our progress, and establish new goals for 2019.